The Untold Story!!!!!
We live in a world where both negative and positive energy exists. Yes, it’s true but only a few people believe and others think its a myth.
Hope you all understand what I mean to say... If not then let us start the topic The Untold Story
You never know what happens next so be careful with your words and as well as with your action.
I have one question for all of you, if you read this article so please comment on me.
Does God exist?? If exist then demons are also there? Am I right??? Some people not believe in the god but believe in the spirit and other powers but how🤔🤔
Yes, it is shocking.
I know one to tell you that God exists or not just listen to your heart. If I am talking about my, yes they are I don't know where but they exist in between us.
Do you believe in Ghosts???
I have never observed a ghost in my life! However, I know individuals who can see them clearly even with no attempt at being subtle, constantly. They are dead individuals. However, fit for making issues or great in the lives of the living. They have the psyche of their own.
They are limited by specific standards. The majority of their wants resemble our own, most loved nourishments, drinks, sex attractions, desires. Envision yourself without a physical body!
What all would you do on the off chance that you have conceded this state? Most likely follow a lovely young lady to her home and see her in all naked. Or then again follow your companion to see his exercises. You may want to play an innocuous trick, just to alarm them or cause them to feel your quality.
You may look out for your friends and family. On the off chance that you are wicked, you may get a kick out of the chance to startle loads of arbitrary individuals, creatures. You would most likely get desolate after at some point. You meet other similarly invested individuals phantoms and make companions. Presently you have framed a pack. You become all the more impressive.
They are presently accomplices in the entirety of your exercises. Aside from apparitions, there are a few different structures also, blessed messengers, evil spirits,… everything is genuine, undetectable from human faculties yet some talented people can see and çommunicate with them without any problem.
They are exceptionally unobtrusive and convey through sentiments and considerations. With training, anyone can see them. They are surrounding all of us the time. Truth be told, there are a larger number of phantoms than living. How might you get away from them? In any case, not every person becomes a phantom in the afterlife.
Individuals who have a type of otherworldly information ignore, quick. Phantom are those individuals who had no otherworldly information. They just knew bodies, sex, cash, food, resources….Now after no physical state they are lost and get disappointed. Or on the other hand, they need to deliver Retribution or profoundly connected regardless of whether they have otherworldly information. They choose to finish the incomplete work.
On the off chance that you read Shrimad Bhagwat Geeta, and a soul happens to tune in, you would assist it with accomplishing separation and inevitably moving towards the correct way of its excursion.
Do you believe in God? Why or why not?
Yes, Offcourse. but sometimes not. Truly, I do put stock in God however not in a way we as a whole observe him.
I am a Hindu as been told from birth. So I've been to numerous sanctuaries and strict spots with my family. As a Hindu, nearly everybody has seen the Ramayana and the story of Krishna.
What's more, I should state, I was incredibly aroused by these sagas in my youth. These pass on a solid good message. Be that as it may, I generally pondered, did they truly exist? Or on the other hand, are individuals venerating them just based on these accounts?
A few inquiries consistently emerge to my psyche when I go over these themes. These consistently lead me to legitimately find the nearness of these divine beings we know.
I'll not set up my sentiments on every one of them here, however, let the peruser finish up from them.
Lastly, I'll state my opinion about this. The underlying ones are to put a question mark on the sagas and stories in which we see the divine beings.
Has anyone gone through an incident that made you believe in Ghosts and Gods?? Please comment below.




Comments
Post a Comment
If you have any doubt, please let me know